HUNGRY – THIRSTY
- We operate an emergency food pantry that is stocked by donations from individuals, churches, corporations, and grants. We provide Senior Food Boxes that are delivered by the Auglaize County Council on Aging. We also give weekend food backpacks to children in our local area.
- We provide emergency shelter and emergency housing for those stranded away from home and homeless.
- We give good clean clothing to families facing emergencies such as disaster victims, the homeless, victims of domestic violence, new releases from jail or prison, and families in crisis.
- We are able to help with emergency prescriptions. We assist with finding sources that will provide prescription assistance free or at very little cost to those who qualify.
- Through a cooperative relationship with the Auglaize County Sherriff’s Office, we provide financial assistance to support a chaplaincy team. This team conducts church services, Bible studies and Celebrate Recovery.
Do You have Questions?